Wednesday, January 17, 2007

SMSs

I have a gujarati family here. Lovely family, meena ji tought me garba last year, and this year I won three best dancer prizes consecutively during navaratri season ;) and one of them was a big event of Phalguni Pathak show :D

The family is very close to me. I love talking to meena ji, and we always send nice sms to each other everyday.

Here is one conversation from today:
Meenaji: 7RULES TO BE HAPPY
1>never hate
2>don't worry
3>live simple
4> expect a little
5>give a lot
6>always smile
7>have a cute friend like u!

good day.

Me: hum hawa nahi jo kho jaayenge, hum waqt nahin jo gujar jayenge. hum mausam nahi jo badal jaayenge, hum to parchai hai dosti ki, jahaan dekhoge wahaan najar aayenge..!! have a great day!

Meena ji: you know very well how to please some one. shouldn't be a problem finding a 'saathi' for you. Best of luck!
[thats because I have asked her to look for a nice gujju girl for me ;) :p]
Me: But the sad thing, I don't believe in luck, remember i told you before :) your good wishes are enough for me :)

Meena ji: God bless you with all the happiness!

Me: :) thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home